Agilent Technologies we stand for high-tech and laboratory expertise around the world. As a worldwide company based in Santa Clara (California/USA), in the heart of Silicon Valley, we offer instruments, software, services and supplies for the entire workflow in the analytical laboratory. Our solutions and products are used among other things for the development of new drugs, for food testing, in cancer research and in doping control. We inspire discoveries that advance the quality of life. At our German headquarters in Waldbronn we develop, produce and market leading comprehensive analytic solutions. Along with our sales offices in Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Ratingen, there is a staff of about 1,000 in Germany.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a part-time (25 hours per week, 5 days a week) Team Admin HR (m/f) / Part-time on the basis of a temporary assignment for 12 months:
General HR Administration
- Support daily HR administrative tasks and daily routines, including dealing with ad hoc employee questions
- Assist with the co-ordination of employment contracts for temporary staff, new hires, interns, summer helpers and apprentices, including employment changes in alignment with HR Services and Staffing
- Review and revise external job postings and ads
- Co-ordinate the paperwork and reporting regarding company pension and worktime (flex time, overtime)
- Support ongoing and upcoming country, regional and European HR projects (GDPR, Best Place to Work, Staffing) and local events, e.g. service/jubilee anniversary celebration, coffee talks, Christmas party, summer picnic
- Co-ordinate job references for employees, temporary workers, apprentices and summer helpers in alignment with our HR Services Center
- Co-ordinate the paper work on internal applications for parental leave, educational leave or VTO (voluntary time off) applications
Apprentice Program/Dual Studies Administration
- Organize school and university related HR promotions and events, e.g. Girls' Days, school events, apprentice events, career fairs, student events or school class visits etc.
- Manage application correspondence with focus on interns, summer helpers, apprentices etc.
- Organize and co-ordinate the first week at Agilent for new apprentices and students (on-boarding)
- Actively approach partner organisations for dual studies and students to promote Agilent and help with building an Agilent student and apprentice funnel
- Support the administration, design and update of our HR intranet web page
- Support the design and implementation of an intranet web site for the German Apprenticeship Program
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply online via on Agilent career page.
By further question in regards to the recruitment process, please contact Reka Szabo on 00 36 1883 5281.
We look forward to receiving your application, thank you.