Sicoya is a technology leader in silicon photonics based interconnect solutions, located in the Berlin Adlershof Science City. We offer monolithically integrated semiconductor chips and transceivers for next generation data centers that are manufactured by CMOS foundries and Asian based contract manufacturers. The team consists of highly professional design engineers and managers with many years of experience in bringing state of the art products to the market.
We are looking for technically minded, problem solving and inquisitive Machine Operators to work in our new production line. You must be self-motivated and be able to work on your own initiative as well as a part of a team.
- handling of manual and automatic test stations for optical and electrical components
- Operating of a sorting tool
- Support of Measurement capability studies, build-up of measuring stations and calibrating measuring equipment
- Coordination of the test processes
- Conducting of process-controls and regular golden device measurements
- Documentation of the manufacturing steps in the computer-integrated manufacturing system (MES)
- Operating of measuring equipment (oscilloscope; spectrum-analyzer)
- Responsible for the assigned equipment as well as its maintenance
- High degree of personal responsibility within a flat company hierarchy
- Ambitious internationally expanding team
- Various future carrier opportunities for every career level
- a relaxed and inspiring working environment with lounge area, free drinks and fruits
- regular team events and team building measures
Are you interested in working with us? Then we may just be waiting to hear from you. Please send us your CV and a motivation letter.
Sicoya is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.