Kiron Open Higher Education is a non-profit organization offering free online learning opportunities to refugees and underserved communities worldwide since 2015. Through the platform, Kiron Campus, students receive access to high-quality higher education and a large online student community. Kiron’s innovative model consists of free, tailor-made study programs by clustering Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) from renowned educational providers and Open Educational Resources (OERs) for academic, professional and personal growth.
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join us! Our team of Kironistas is international, digitally savvy, agile, collaborative and fun. With offices across Germany, Jordan, and Lebanon, we are education experts, techies, designers, project managers, communicators, grant writers, researchers, innovators and dedicated to our mission of making high-quality education accessible to underserved communities.
Your opportunities and responsibilities at Kiron:
- Identify potential partners (corporations, foundations, and governmental) and develop and write high quality proposals in English and German
- Contribute to our fundraising strategy by monitoring funding opportunities and developing outreach initiatives
- Maintain and further develop our partner network by assisting in creating a strong fundraising message in line with Kiron’s mission
- Represent Kiron at networking events & partner meetings and collaborate closely with our communication team in campaign work, draft sales material and pitches before presenting them to potential and current partners
- The chance to work independently in a dynamic, international, and interdisciplinary team of an innovative and fast-paced social startup
- The opportunity to shape the financial future of an innovative educational provider with your drive and initiative as the crucial link between Kiron and our partner network
- Flexible working hours, 30 vacation days & a generous home office policy
Ready to join our mission?
Send your application via email with the subject “FD + your name”. Include your cover letter, CV and possible starting date in English or German in a single PDF file until the 07.10.2019 to: