Besedo is a Swedish company with offices in six locations around the world, providing content moderation solutions to leading online marketplaces, dating sites and sharing economy services. Our automation tool, Implio, facilitates fast and easy moderation, often in combination with our manual services. We recently merged with ioSquare, a developer of artificial intelligence and machine learning, to take our tech into the future and remain in the forefront. Read more about content moderation and Implio in our blog: implio.com/blog.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality.
“The enduring goal of Besedo in Malta is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”
oin a vibrant, international team, dedicated to making the internet a safer place for all!
Besedo is a fast growing tech-company providing tools and services to online marketplaces around the world.
At Besedo, our moderation teams are at the core of our business and essential to our success. We invest in our co-workers and love to see you grow with the company. In fact, 50% of our managers and experts started as content moderators.
About the Role:
As a content moderator, your task is to make our customers successful by keeping their sites up to quality and free from fraudulent, inappropriate and prohibited content. You will learn how to spot scams, counterfeits, illegal items and abusive content, and you will apply your knowledge using a back office tool to edit, approve or refuse ads submitted by users.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and moderating ads and user-profiles, with high accuracy at a fast pace
- Participating in regular training sessions to learn and maintain expert knowledge of publication rules, market trends and moderation best practices
- Collaborating with your team members
- Providing feedback to managers on trends, common end-user mistakes and questions. You are our eyes and ears and you know the users the best!
- Giving input on improvements of publication rules to improve user experiences
- Supporting users and answer their questions via email
To Succeed in This Role, You Are:
- Fluent in German
- Flexible and able to make quick decisions in a dynamic environment
- Conscientious and reliable – commitment is one of our core values!
- Eagle eyed with great attention to details
- Caring about people – you will be working with securing the online safety our customers and their users
- Ideally interested in marketplaces, shared economy and new technology
- Previous experience in content moderation, customer care and/or online business is a plus