YOUR PERSONAL NAVABI MISSION
As Graphic/Web Designer (m/f/d) at navabi, it is your mission to create navabi’s visual online performance and to configure navabi’s user interface optimally.
YOUR NAVABI CHALLENGE
- You work in a very fast-paced e-commerce company and you will delight our customers through imagery.
- It is your responsibility that all the touchpoints our customers are facing reflect a consistent branding.
- You provide perfect looks and feels for our online shop by conducting design research and customer analyses, and by creating style guides.
- With your in-house design team, you are not only designing the online shop, but you also create graphics for email newsletters, social media, and in-box graphical information. In addition, you have the possibility to design other mini websites for navabi’s campaigns.
- You work hand in hand with the team for frontend design to provide a top responsive experience and interaction design, and you support them by creating mock-ups, prototypes, and the visual execution of their UX-conceptions.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE TABLE
- A deep desire to constantly improve yourself both professionally as well as personally through intentional learning. You strive to become your best version.
- The ability to self-manage and think independently. We don’t want to hire someone who doesn’t want to own their own destiny and needs to constantly be told what to do.
- A kind and compassionate nature. Everyone is fighting a battle we don’t know anything about and we need people who are able to be compassionate despite challenges, while also being able to practice tough love when necessary.
WHAT COULD BE VALUABLE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- You successfully completed an apprenticeship or education in the field of design and layout.
- Ideally, you have already worked in a similar position for an e-commerce company or for an agency that supported digital customers (preferably in the fashion industry). Experience with email graphics would be extremely useful.
- You are interested in UX subjects and you have knowledge of responsive web designs.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, tools used for the creation of prototypes, and CSS, HTML basics are part of your standard tool set.
- You have a keen eye for aesthetics and details, and you love to inspire people through your graphical skills.
- You are able to create a range of graphics within short timescales and you put forward creative ideas to inspire our customers.
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written); German is a plus.
- Last but not least, you love what you do!