Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights. Experteer, based in Munich, Germany, is operating since 2006 and connects more than 6 million candidates worldwide with exclusive job offers and renowned head hunters every day.
Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team.
Experteer is looking for a Lead Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to steer our international partner network to acquire new customers which also includes defining user flows and managing budgets. If you’re an analytical thinker who is strong in numbers and has a structured way of working, please knock on our door.
In a nutshell:
Experteer is looking for a Lead Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to steer the marketing channel mix, deep dive into data and grow overall performance of Experteer's acquisition marketing.
Are you a mediator who is tough on numbers and knows how to increase conversions based on data? Are you passionate about working in a team to drive technology adoption and marketing performance? Then please knock on our door.
Why are you important for Experteer?
You will play a key role in steering the operational budget allocation across channels. You will have a huge impact on how we acquire new customers for our premium career service of already 6 million members. You will acquire new partners and scout technologies to make us better. You will work closely with your marketing and BI colleagues to drive our business and increase the share of voice of the Experteer brand.
What will you do here:
- Steer budget allocation and control channel performance of a 7-figure marketing budget in 12 countries
- Identify, contact and acquire new partners to increase reach
- Deep dive analysis to gain insights to be shared and used in the performance marketing team
- Stakeholder management across department
- Support team lead in technology scouting and evaluation
- Support team lead in strategy development
What do we offer you:
- To work for a service who’s purpose is to enable people to find a new and better job
- A dynamic and multinational team
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich (not to forget the tower bar)
- Feedback and freedom for personal development
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application as PDF Document to firstname.lastname@example.org