We are an emerging German technology company focused on developing a global value transformation platform. Staxter is a free, easy-to-use web & mobile app based on our in-house software platform. It offers a simple and easy solution for buying, charging and giving away digital products like coupons, online codes and prepaid mobile phone credit worldwide & without fees. We combine voucher handling, recharge and customer accounts with our Applications. Furthermore, we want to facilitate an easy, modern and economical way of worldwide money transfer.
UI / UX Designer (m/f)
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI / UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. You should have experience working in agile teams, an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Collaborate closely with product management and frontend developers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- An ideal mix of young and experienced colleagues together with you we will form a strong team
- Start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Chance of setting your creativity and your own ideas into the project
Are you interested? Don´t hesitate to send us your application. Please send your application via E-Mail with your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date at: firstname.lastname@example.org.